More powerful than other PDF software, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the free, trusted standard for viewing, printing, and annotating PDFs. And now, it’s connected to Adobe Document Cloud — so it’s easier than ever to work with PDFs on computers and mobile devices. Acrobat DC with Adobe Document Cloud services is the complete PDF solution for working anywhere with your most important documents. All-new Acrobat DC is reimagined with a simple user experience. The new Tools Center offers quick access to the tools you use most, while elegant new tool experiences work consistently across desktop, web, and mobile—including touch-enabled devices.
- View and annotate PDF files.
- Take your PDF tools to go.
- Say hello to easy file access.
- Convert PDFs to Word.
- Fill, sign, and send PDF forms.
- Manage software rollouts and standards compliance.
- Compare files enhancement
- Accessibility improvements
- Annotations enhancement
- Forms enhancement
- Print production enhancement
- OCR improvement
- Access tools center from RHP
- Additional OCR languages in Export PDF (Reader)
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
With Acrobat Reader DC, you can do even more than open and view PDF files. It’s easy to add annotations to documents using a complete set of commenting tools. Work on documents anywhere using the Acrobat Reader mobile app. It’s packed with all the tools you need to convert, edit, and sign PDFs on your mobile device. You can even use your device camera to scan a document, whiteboard, or receipt and save it as a PDF. Acrobat Reader DC is connected to Adobe Document Cloud, so you can work with your PDFs anywhere. You can even access and store files in Box, Dropbox, or Microsoft OneDrive. Additional PDF services are just a click away. Inside Reader, you can subscribe to activate additional capabilities to create PDF files and export them to Word or Excel. Say goodbye to paper forms. Instead, type responses on your PDF form. Add your e-signature. Submit the form electronically. And save a copy for your records. Use Adobe and Microsoft tools to manage and deploy updates. Get support for a wide range of document security standards. Extend Reader functionality using the free Acrobat SDK. Acrobat DC brings e-signing capabilities to more than one billion devices around the world. Now anyone can legally sign documents with a finger on a touch-enabled device — or with a few quick clicks in a browser. More than just a signing app, Acrobat DC makes it easy to send, track, and store signed documents, too. Ensure the accuracy of your tagged PDFs with improved table editing and custom tagging. The free Adobe Scan mobile app automatically finds documents in the photos on your device so you don’t have to.
Whether you are messed up with the paperwork and want a simple way to organize your documents well in an arranged manner, then you must take a look at Adobe Acrobat DC. Acrobat DC is developed by Adobe system in the vision to replace the paperwork into the digital paperwork platform. Acrobat DC allows you to organize, compile, view, edit, navigate, share, print, and enter your information into Adobe Portable Document Files (PDFs). Acrobat DC isn’t free to use but Adobe offers a 7-day trial application with no limitations, and once the period expires, Acrobat DC would encourage you to buy the paid version of Acrobat DC. There are two kinds of paid version – Pro ($14.99 with one-year full commitment) and Standard ($12.99 with one-year full commitment).
Good Interface: The user interface of Adobe Acrobat DC is inviting and cool with proper navigation of the features included in it. The interface consists of the toolbar at the top with all the features included in it, and on the right side, a panel is provided for the editing purposes which includes Format status, Objects, Text, and many other.
Help and Support: Although, Acrobat DC is very easy to use still many tutorials and dedicated help manuals are provided to the user to help them to explore the application deeply.
Form Submission: Acrobat Reader allows you to enter information on a PDF form and submit it.
Font Problems: Sometimes the fonts are not correctly matched in the document.
Messy Installation: Installing Acrobat Reader DC is a little bit messy. If you download the file from the official website so there are options ticked for installing of external bundles also, and if you did not pay the attention, so the files are being downloaded, and will take more time to configure with your system and will also ask to restart your system.
Overall, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the leading PDF software including way more features than expected, and the best for the PDF purpose.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
- Software Setup Size – 105 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 2018.011.20040
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Adobe Systems
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 450 MB of free space required
- Processor – 1.5GHz or Faster Processor
How To Install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018.011.20040 on your PC?
- Load Adobe Acrobat Reader DC program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- Exclude all the bundles which Adobe will offer.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and start it.
Click on the button below to start downloading Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018.011.20040
Some Amazing Facts!
- Google handles an estimated 1 billion search queries each and every day, releasing almost 200 tons of CO2 per day.
- There are 500 apps added each day to the Windows Phone Store.
- The man known as the Father of Information Theory, Claude Shannon, invented the digital circuit – the foundation of the magic that provides us all access to the Internet today – during his master’s degree program, when he was just 21 years old.
- IBM announced world’s first 1 GB hard drive in 1980. The price was of $40,000!