Protect everything with full image backup on Windows and Mac: the operating system, programs, settings, files, and boot information. Back up to external drives, NAS devices, network shares, and the cloud. Back up phones and tablets. Backup Facebook. Remotely back up for others.
- All mobile backups are encrypted in transit and in storage
- Browse the contents of mobile backups stored on local Windows or MacOS computers.
- Advanced support for NAS on Windows and Mac.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Acronis True Image lets you back up your PC thoroughly, preserving a complete image of your entire system in the cloud or on a local drive. With this comprehensive application, you’ll never have to worry about losing any of your files, and if something goes wrong, you can restore your computer right back to the way it was. It does have an enormous range of disk and file backup options; non-stop backups; cloud-storage option. It includes the latest features which make the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. Acronis TrueImage is the fullest-featured backup app you can find, but it includes potentially dangerous options that should probably be used only by professionals, not the home and small-business audience to which it’s targeted.
Editors’ Review :
Acronis True Image creates full or partial backups of data or the entire disc, on schedule or demand. Acronis True Image is free to use but there are limitations on using it’s all components. There is a paid version of Acronis True Image. Acronis True Image has many pros in it. Acronis True Image is very easy to use. The other problem with effective backups is usage: You can’t let your system from a backup that doesn’t exist. Many users find backups confusing, but Paragon’s Virtual Disc Wizard walks you through each step. The Recovery Backup builder helps you to create USB drives and ISO files to help you to boot your bilious PC and run a backup. Rather than the pros, some cons are noticeable. Going pro is not a necessary option and in the free version, only all necessary functions are provided. Overall, Acronis True Image is a good option to boot, recover and, Backup your system with the fast movement.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – Acronis True Image
- Software Setup Size – 548 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 2018 22.5.1 Build 11530
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – Acronis International GmbH.
- Developer Homepage – Click Here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1 GB of RAM Required
- Hard Drive Space – 1 GB of Free space Required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or Later
How To Install Acronis True Image 2018 22.5.1 Build 11530 on your PC?
- Load Acronis TrueImage Program from your Disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options and follow instructions.
- After it is installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading Acronis True Image 2018 22.5.1 Build 11530
Some Amazing Facts!
- Internet sends approximately 204 million emails per minute and 70% of all the emails sent are spam. 2 billion electrons are required to produce a single email.
- Approximately £1.7 trillion worth of funds is spent online. If you ever counted the hours you were online, you would definitely freak out.
- It is expected that around 40 billion gadgets are going to be connected to the internet by 2020. That definitely does not sound good from a security point of view.
- The term “surfing” the internet was coined in 1992 by an upstate New York librarian Jean Armour Polly, aka “Net Mom.”