ACDSee is trusted digital asset management paired with photo editing essentials. ACDSee is packed with efficiency-driven tools to help you organize your photos, tweak as needed, and inspire your friends, family, and followers with your amazing stuff. It is very easy to use and organize into a mannerly way. ACDSee smoothly displays your folder tree in the same style as your OS, which means zero confusion. By creating categories, rating, tagging, color labeling, and adding hierarchical keywords, you’ll never lose a photo again. It has got an amazing tool which is Blur tool. Use it as a creative effect or noise reduction technique. Choose from a variety of blur styles — even achieve a bokeh effect.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
ACDSee Free is an image viewer that provides quick access to all of your pictures in just about any way you can imagine. Zoom in and out easily, rotate images, or scroll through them with your keyboard controls or mouse. This app also facilitates the printing of images or of setting one as your desktop screen. It has got improved and with many bug fixes which helps it to run in with ease. It includes the latest features which make the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. Finding, sorting, moving, organizing, and sharing—everything you need for complete mastery over your photography workflow is right here, at your fingertips. It is the best alternative for Adobe products.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – ACDSee
- Software Setup Size – 1.28 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 22.214.171.1240
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – ACD Systems
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 1GB of RAM Required
- Hard Drive Space – 200 MB of Free space Required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or Later
How To Install ACDSee on your PC?
- Load ACDSee program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options & follow the instructions.
- After it being installed click on finish.
- Launch the application and run it.
Click on the button below to start downloading ACDSee 126.96.36.1990
Some Amazing Facts!
- Microsoft cofounders Bill Gates and Paul Allen designed the company’s first logo in under a day. The funky “O” was called the “blibbet.”
- Microsoft holds 48,313 patents, including this one for its funky futuristic “HoloLens” headset.
- In 1997, Microsoft saved Apple from almost-certain bankruptcy by making a $150 million investment. Steve Jobs announced it on stage at his first appearance as Apple CEO, to boos from the audience.
- Approximately 3.2 billion people use the internet. Out of this, 1.7 billion of internet users are Asians. In fact, it is estimated that approximately 200 billion emails and 3 billion Google search would have to wait if the internet goes down for a day.