360 Total Security builds upon QIHU’s 360 Total Security Essential product. 360 Total Security offers your PC complete protection from Viruses, Trojans and other emerging threats. It is very easy to use and has powerful features and functions which the users will love. Whether you are shopping online, downloading files or chatting with your friends you can be sure that 360 Total Security is there to keep you safe and your computer optimized. Cleanup utility is just one click away to keep your PC in optimal condition. It quickly check the overall condition of your computers’ health and safety with one click. It Manage and optimize your system services, boot up items and plugins – Shorten your boot time and get going sooner!
- Full check for Antivirus.
- Online shopping protection.
- Computer Speedup.
- USB Drive protection.
- And many more.
Click on the image for large preview.
A Brief Look :
Discover the Essence of Security with 360 Total Security Essential. 360 Total Security Essential utilizes a five antivirus engines to keep your system away from the latest threats. By combining the power of the 360 Cloud Engine, 360 QVMII, Avira and Bitdefender; 360 pushes antivirus to an unprecedented level. 360 Total Security Essentials includes the latest features which makes the content simple and powerful. It uses less CPU Power so your work will be done in no time. It also increases the productivity rate of users with the help of this application. It has multiple shields guarantee a secure and peaceful digital experience. Set you worry free from phishing, Trojan and data theft. You can execute risky programs in the Sandbox, threats will be kept separate from your system and isolated. Automatic updates and theme support. 360 Cloud Security provides real-time protection with the latest virus definition updates and threat indexes provided seamlessly so that your PC is always up to date and secure. 360 Internet Security’s well-rounded protection and friendly usability will make a promising addition to your Windows system.
Editors’ Review :
360 Total Security Essentials is the antimalware application produced by Qihoo, a Chinese based company. It has a small size antivirus pack and takes a long time to configure than the other ones. I loved using this software when I tested it. It’s pretty nice interface is the best part which I loved the most. The application serves you with most confidential security with low tasking on it. It prompts you to accept the terms and conditions of the 360 community and then the application starts. It is very easy to use and you don’t need any rocket science to command it. The application serves you with the many features and pros. It provides you with the nice interface and with the extended help support in the paid version. It is free and very easy to use it. Rather with many pros, it also has some noticeable cons. It has a weak real-time protection as it is a free version and it has some noticeable impact on your computer after the installation. Its both free editions are coming up with the ads and the features available in the menu are not available in the main core. Overall, a good application to worth giving to value your money for the paid version.
Technical Specification :
- Software Setup Name – 360 Total Security Essential
- Software Setup Size – 59.84 MB
- Software Setup Type – Standalone Installer
- Software Version – 8.8.0 Build 1073
- Compatibility – 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
- Developer/Author – 360TotalSecurity
- Developer Homepage – click here
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Drive Space – 100 MB of free space required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or later
How To Install 360 Total Security Essential 8.8.0 Build 1073 on your PC?
- Load 360 Total Security Essential program from your disks.
- Run as administrator.
- Select the installation options.
- After it being installed click on finish.
Click on the button below to start downloading 360 Total Security Essential 8.8.0 Build 1073
Some Amazing Facts!
- The very first Apple logo featured Sir Isaac Newton sitting underneath a tree, with an apple about to hit his head.
- Alaska is the only state in America that can be typed on one row of a traditional English QWERTY keyboard.
- About 1 out of 8 married couples actually met each other on the Internet.
- Tech companies often test new products in New Zealand. The reasons for this? The country is diverse, its residents speak English, and if a product is a flop, news doesn’t spread as fast because it is relatively isolated.